8.09.2009

School Shopping is OHficially Done!


I move to school in less than 3 weeks, and I'm proud to say that I'm finally done making purchases for my upcoming Fall wardrobe. Ok, so I'll be honest. I've spent more time thinking about what I will wear to class than what I'll study in class. I guess that's why I'm a fashion major. This summer has been nothing short of an intense shopping boot camp. I've scouted out deals online, found fabulous pieces in stores, and made list after list of this Fall's personal Must-Haves. I'm happy to say I'm finished now, and I'm even happier that I start wearing my new clothes in just 2 and a half weeks. Of my purchases, here's my Final list of newly loved items:

Pants:

Fendi Logo White/Green/Blue pants
Prada black straight leg jeans
Versace white logo jeans
Stephen Sprouse for Louis Vuitton legging/pants

Tops:

Tee's by: Yves Saint Laurent, Marc Jacobs, Dolce & Gabbana, Louis Vuitton, Ann Demulemeester, John Galliano, Alexander McQueen and Lanvin

Coats/Vests:

Burberry Trench Coat
Givenchy vest
Dior dinner blazer
Misc. Vintage seersucker blazer
Accesories:

Fendi Belt
Dior belt
Versace belt
Stephen Sprouse for Louis Vuitton high tops
Louis Vuitton tennis shoes

Bags and More:

Louis Vuitton cosmetic case
Louis Vuitton Damier tissue box
Louis Vuitton Damier Geant messenger
Balenciaga weekender bag

Plus, some nice button ups from Burberry, Dior , Yves Saint Laurent and Jill Sander


Overall, I'm lookin forward to what will hopefully be a very memorable, and stylish, sophomore year of college.

No comments:

Post a Comment