2.22.2009

Vintage Pick


I've decided to share my love of vintage, by now writing and highlighting at least 3 or 4 pieces of vintage that I find online each week. I've often said it's a crime for more people to not be interested in vintage clothing and accessories, since you can get such nice things for the less than exorbitant prices. For the first installment, I wanted to show this purse from the early 1960's. Even if it's not your personal style, you have to appreciate it for what it is, which is a piece of history that can be worn, that has withstood for almost half a century. I think the bag is perfect for the oncoming summer months. I love the detail and the kitchiness of it, and it's simply just a fun bag. It in fact, looks almost good enough to eat.

http://www.vintagevixen.com/itemDisplay.asp?itemID=29724

No comments:

Post a Comment