3.16.2009

It's Raining Men('s wear)


I don't know if it's because when I do watch them, I feel as though I'm shopping for myself, or if it's just because I like looking at he models sooo much better; either way, men's fashion is just a little more fun to me. I am admittedly picky however, when it comes time to deciding what I like and what I don't. Men's wear is a little more tricky than women's, because there's initially only so many things a designer can do- they're left with a lot less to work with, in the aspect of pieces etc. I usually look for things that I find new, inventive, non-conventionally stylish, or flat out bazaar. I've always believed that there is nothing less stylish and personal than a 3 piece suit, which is what so many designers like to showcase. So now, I'm going to start looking at this upcoming Fall's Men's fashion, and give my picks for the best collections, funnest pieces, and tips to stay ahead and on trend for the upcoming season.
*Right: 2009 Men's RTW, Dolce and Gabbana...Ooh La La

No comments:

Post a Comment